Cast Metal Letters
Cast Metal Letters and fabricated letters vs. Flat Cut Out Metal Letters
Cast Metal and aluminum or stainless steel fabricated letters are dimensional (depending on letter height, letter sides vary from 1″ to 5″ deep). Flat cut out letters are solid letters, their thickness vary from, 1/8″ to 1/2″ materials.
Cast metal letters are fabricated with aluminum or bronze materials with a variety of finishing options, such as polished, oxidized and anodized. Cast metal letters are an economical option for multiple set orders and can be customized to meet your needs. Banks, government buildings and universities have long preffered cast metal letters for their clasic look, deep dimension and durability. When a sense of performance and class is required, cast metal will pass the test time and again.
We offer over 60 standard styles of cast metal letters. This is quality, 3-dimensional look and lifetime guarantee.
1. Quality.- State of the art EPA electric furnace foundries. (Pollution Free Furnaces)
2. Dimension.- Cast letters stand out better than cut out materials. A 3-dimensional sign looks always more expensive and cost comparison is about the same and in some cases at a lower price.
3. Lifetime Guarantee.
Advantages in using Gemini Cast Metal Letters and Logos:
- More than 60 standard font syles
- Finishing options are painted, brush, anodized, oxidized and patina
- Earth friendly, 100% recyclable. All metals are lead and mercury free
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Classic Look – cast products offer sharp clean lines
- Different face options: flat, round or prismatic
- Greater depth vs. flat cut letters
- Cost effective – more dimension for less money than flat cut out letters
- Meets architectural specifications
- Suitable for Interior and exterior applications
- Many mounting options available
- In-line studs for easy installation
Standard Cast Aluminum Alloy 514 Finishes:
- Brushed (Horizontal or Vertical) and clear coated
- Color Painted
- Rust Powdercoat
- Clear anodized
- Gold Anodized
- Medium Bronze Anodized
- Dark Bronze Anodized
- Black Anodized
(Anodizing is an electrochemical process that hardens aluminum and allows it to be colorized and more weather resistant.)
Standard Cast Bronze Finishes
- Dark Oxidized Bronze
- Oxidized Bronze
- Polished Bronze
- Turquoise Patina
Cast Metal Letters Painted Colors
45 standard painted colors and custom color matching.
Cast Metal Letters Installation Methods
- Flush Mounting
- Projected Jam Nut Mounting
- Projected Spacer Mounting
- Corrugated Mounting
- Flat Metal Wall Mounting