High Impact Foam Signs
High impact foam signs are letters and logos fabricated High Impact STYROFOAM™ Brand Insulation Extruded Polystyrene. They are 3-Dimensional 3-D Foam Logos, Letters & Numbers.
Their 3-Dimensional look is what this type of sign is popular for.
About the options on thickness and finishes
Prices vary according to material thickness and face options:
Thicknesses are: 1″, 1.5″, 2″, 3″ & 6″
- No face (Styrofoam is painted and no addditional material laminated to the face).
- White styrene face
- Vinyl color laminated to the styrene.
- Digitally printed vinyl with custom color face
- Metal face
Foam fabricated signs are economical option for a dimensional sign.
About High Impact Foam Signs Applications
Foam signs can be use indoor or outdoors.
- Outdoor durbility depends on weather conditions and will not stand hail. Recomendable to use as a temporary sign and for not for a period of time of two years.
- Indoor applications are as logos, individual letters for directional signs, expos, events, etc.
1. Quality.- Styrofoam material has imperfections so it is not recommended for a sign that is going to be looked at, at a very close distance. It will be recommended when a styrene face is applied to the styrofoam face.
2. Dimension.- High impact foam signs are most of the times ordered in two colors. Sides are painted in one color and faces are a different color. That will make your sign even more dimensional.
A 3-dimensional sign looks always more expensive.
3. Fabrication Details. Advantages in using high impact foam material for your logos, Letters and numbers:
- Custom router cut. Order your font or letter syles
- Finishing options are styrofoam painted, white smooth styrene face, bright vinyl color laminated to the styrene face
- Modern Look – bright, colorful, dimensional products
- Different face options: option to order digitally printed vinyl face with designs that include flat custom colors, gradients, round, beveled or prismatic look
- Greather depth vs. flat cut out acrylic or pvc letters
- Cost effective – more dimension for less money than flat cut outletters
- Suitable for Interior and exterior applications
- Many mounting options available
- Double sided tape installations but also stud mounted if required. Paper pattern for easy installation
- A) Standard. No additional face material. Letter sides are painted same color as letter face.
- B) Smooth Face. Single standard color face. Fabricated with a cut out matching PVC .080 thickness letter and adhesive color vinyl applied to PVC that will be glued to face of the letter. Letter sides can be ordered painted with a diferent color than the letter smooth vinyl face selected.
- C) Smooth Face. Digitally Printed Vinyl face. .080 PVC matching letter and Digitally Printed Vinyl glued to foam letter face. Letter sides are painted to your desired color paint sides.
- D) Metal Face. A flat matching letter cut out of .040 Silver or Gold Brush Aluminum will be glued to the foam letter face.